- Reduce the number of participants
- Reduce the number of outs allowed from 10 to 5
- Call it the Pop-out Derby-that's what it was
- Quit going to in studio analysis
- Add a new event. Such as MLB's fastest player. Start at home and run the bases. Fastest clocked time wins. I'd enjoy it.
Lastly, I wanna laugh at everyone who lined up a boat in McCovey's Cove. Including Kenny Mayne who was equipped with a helmet cam. I laugh because in 3 hours, 2 balls were hit in the water. 1 was foul. By the way Vladimir Guerrero won......I Think. Feel free to share your ideas on how to better the MLB All-Star experience.