Thursday, July 19, 2007

I Love Stephon Marbury

All of the sudden it seems as if I cannot get enough of Stephon Marbury. The good news for me is he has a week long blog for the NY post. Listening to this guy or reading his words is better entertainment than any movie I could ever watch.

Now the "bigger vision" he has for himself is playing in Italy after his Knicks contract expires in 2 years. He compared his situation to how "Beckham is getting love for coming here" to play soccer. Hmmmm...other than ESPN trying to get ratings, I'm not so sure Beckham is getting love from anyone. Like Beckham, Marbury wants to, "Do the same thing for basketball and spread the Starbury Movement so people all around the world can benefit."

Yeah, I can't tell you how much my life has benefited by having Marbury live in my country. What he needs to do is send me my money for the doctors bill I got for rolling my ankle wearing his cheap ass, no ankle support shoes.

The only reasonable excuse I would except from Marbury wanting to go to Italy is because the cocaine is of great quality over there. America's cocaine is just not strong enough for him anymore.

I could go on and on bashing and quoting this guy, but read his blog. It's just too good to pass up. And for those of you who missed out on this video gem...Take a look.

No comments: